Hiring: Direct Tax, Senior Accountant - CDK Global
Location: Hoffman Estates, Illinois / Illinois-Remote
Contact name: Tina Pero
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact website: cdkglobal.com
Position Summary: The Senior Tax Accountant (Direct Tax) partners with the outsourcing service provider to ensure excellence in core tax compliance and income tax provision preparation. The Senior Tax Accountant (Direct Tax) coordinates with tax managers, external reporting, consolidations groups, and technical accounting, to apply accounting policy and generate superior quality analysis.
Senior Tax Accountant (Direct Tax) Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant tax experience in public accounting and/or large corporate tax department with ASC 740 experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Proven experience preparing and analyzing tax accounting for annual and quarterly US GAAP financial statements, including reviews and/or preparing income tax account reconciliations and underlying tax payments, tax reserve analysis, and various tax footnote support
- Previous experience assisting with domestic federal and state tax audits as well as notices; Must be comfortable responding to taxing authority inquiries
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to take on multiple projects, manage deadlines, prioritize work and perform independently
- Must be able to identify when judgments or higher-level assistance is needed; Ability to adhere to internal due dates and work plans; work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks
Indirect Tax Senior Accounting, CDK Global
Location: Hoffman Estates, Illinois / Illinois-Remote
Contact name: Tina Pero
Position Summary: The Senior Tax Accountant (Indirect Tax) brings 2+ years tax accounting/analyst experience, primarily within a sales tax department. The Senior Tax Accountant (Indirect Tax) is focused on the accuracy and timely filings of sales and use tax, property tax, unclaimed property, and registrations for all North American (US & Canada) legal entities. This individual will also be involved in and assist the Senior Tax Manager with sales and use tax audits.
Senior Tax Accountant (Indirect Tax) Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years experience working in an Indirect Tax environment in either a corporation or public accounting firm
- Experience assisting in the preparation of sales and use tax returns (US and Canada preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized with an ability to work within a deadline-driven environment
- Previous experience researching various tax issues and effectively communicating (written and verbal) results
- Must understand and leverage different types of indirect tax software, with the ability to update and access the tax matrices and reporting within each
- Strong computer skills
Experienced Bookkeepers Needed
Contact name: Paul Kluskowski
Contact website: CobaltTaxServices.com
Cobalt has a busy bookkeeping practice and we are looking for experienced bookkeepers willing to work virtual/remote as independent contractors. We use QB Online and Simple Practice. This is not entry-level work and is reflected in the hourly rate. Contact Paul for a short introductory call.
Experienced EA/Tax Preparer Wanted
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Contact name: Linda N Stegman
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to hire immediately an EA/Tax Preparer with 3 years experience with individual and corporate tax returns, as well as QuickBooks. (Intuit ProSeries a plus.) Must be dependable, able to work with minimal supervision, communicate effectively with our team, and interact with clients. Position is full-time in our Boca Raton office. Extra hours will be required during tax season. Pay commensurate with experience.
Corporate Tax Preparer
Location: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Contact name: John Georgiou
Contact email: Johnlgeorgiou@gmail.com
Looking for reliable individual with experience in Corporate Tax Preparation for full-time, year round position with benefits. Family office since 1984.
Please call for an interview. 570-476-4250
Part-Time Tax Preparer, in house or hybrid
Location: NYC Upper West Side
Contact name: Gary Schatsky
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact website: objectiveadvice.com
Fee only comprehensive financial firm who also does tax work for select clients. We use Proseries software.
This might be able to turn into a full-time position for the right individual. Our preference is an in-house position but hybrid is possible. Please send resume, to
Part-Time Tax Preparer, remote or in house
Location: Columbia, Maryland
Contact name: Karen Brelsford
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact website: jkassociatestax.com
Small firm in Columbia needs a tax preparer, preferably an EA or CPA. Must have at least three years of experience. We use Drake and Proseries software. Ideal candidate would be comfortable with business returns. This could turn into a full-time position. This could be an in-house position, a remote positon, or a hybrid. Must be able to pass a background check and be current on your own taxes. Please send resume, along with salary requirements, to
email@example.com. Check our website at
www.jkassociatestax.com. No phone calls.
Remote Full Time / Seasonal Tax Preparer
Location: Remote U.S.
Contact name: Warren Cook
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact website: moskowitzllp.isolvedhire.com/jobs
Tax Preparer - 100% remote opportunity. May be based anywhere in the United States.
We are a leading tax law firm in San Francisco looking for an experienced tax preparer. The qualified candidate will be a competent tax preparer with the demonstrated ability to provide our clients accurate and timely tax preparation services including but not limited to individual and business state and federal returns. We are a high-volume Firm looking for the right tax preparer professionals to join our collaborative, engaged and productive team.
Apply today for immediate consideration at:
The incumbent is a key member of the tax preparation and services team and is responsible for preparation and filing of federal and state individual, corporate, partnership and other entity returns for our clients including but not limited to source document review, analysis of financial records, data entry of client financial information, data accuracy and integrity, client meetings, communication, and customer service, and filing approved returns electronically and in paper when required by federal or state agencies.
Tax Preparer for New City CPA Firm
Location: New City, New York
Contact name: Philip Roventini
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact website: roventinicpa.com
Seasonal tax preparer needed for 2023 tax season. In-person at New City, NY.
EA for Virtual Tax Preparation
Contact name: Randy Ames
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact website: sandiegotaxpreparation.com
I have a well establishes solo practice in San Diego, CA. During the pandemic I converted my office to 100% virtual tax preparation. My website and social media presence are generating many new client inquires which I am too busy to bring into my practice.
Are you interested in working remote with San Diego clients? Please contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Greenback Expat Tax Services- Expat Tax Accountant
Contact name: Katharine Lynch
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact website: greenbacktaxservices.com
This is not a traditional remote accounting JOB, it's a business built on our platform. You would work with Greenback clients as an independent contractor and are paid for the clients that you complete.
What we're looking for:
- CPAs, EAs or JDs (with LLM in Taxation) with at least three years of experience preparing US expat tax returns, including specific experience with the additional forms and schedules required for expats (1116, 2555, FinCen 114,5471, 3520, etc.). Business tax preparation (1065, 1120, 8865, 5471, 5472, etc) experience is a big plus!
- As an independent contractor you will managing your own schedule and workload. There are no set hours- you get paid for the work you do and your results. You take on as many customers as you choose.
- People who see technology as an enabler and embrace it fully. We use state-of-the-art systems (Salesforce, Box, ProSeries, and Lacerte).
- Accountants who are extremely organized, especially in managing around deadlines. This is a deadline-driven business, so anyone who gets frazzled near a tax deadline or disorganized will struggle.
- Strong attention to detail.
Need Experienced Tax Preparer
Location: 5030 Broadway New York City
Contact name: David Encarnacion
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact website: daycareaccountingpro.com
Boutique Accounting Firm in need of a full-time experienced tax preparer performing personal, and business tax returns during tax season (Feb – April 2023) with a great possibility of year-round employment. Candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills; this is not a remote position. Candidate must have working knowledge of Taxwise software, quickbooks, excel etc.. Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2+ years in the preparation of personal & business tax returns; EA is preferred. Our clientele is a 50/50 mix of in-person appointments as well as virtual. We pride ourselves in having an awesome relaxed yet productive work environment. Work schedule is Monday thru Saturday 9am – 6pm during tax season. Pay is commensurate with experience.