The coronavirus has impacted most taxpayers and businesses, and that means tax preparers will need to stay updated now more than ever before. To meet your needs, we are offering multiple Virtual Tax Season Updates covering individual tax, business tax, payroll tax, PPP and more.
As a tax professional, it’s crucial to know how the new tax laws will affect your business, your clients and your clients’ businesses. It’s necessary to understand the various tax credits and incentive programs available to assist your clients in recovery. As always, we’ll provide practical education that will make the complicated topics less confusing. Here is what to expect:
- Three days of updates to earn up to 18 CPE
- The latest COVID-19 and other recent legislation updates incorporated into sessions
- Supplemental handouts and presentation slides
- Ability to ask questions during live sessions to instructors via chat and on video afterward in our Q&A rooms
- An on-demand webinar in January covering last-minute changes for the upcoming season
This multi-day, engaging and interactive course is taught by our team of instructors who draw on decades of real-world experience.
We invite you to
explore the event agenda >
If you're ready to join us, we encourage you to register by Oct. 18 to secure your spot!