We are proud to announce that our 2020 virtual education event, TaxCon, is happening July 27-31 in your very own home or office. We’re building this online experience with many of the same features you love about in-person events; you’ll interact with speakers, attendees and even exhibitors live throughout the event.
We look forward to hosting tax preparers from around the country who come to network, learn, receive updates and have plenty of fun, too. Here is what to expect:
- Access to 35 sessions where you can earn more than 55 CPE. Sessions not taken live, can be taken on-demand
- Opening session featuring Sharyn Fisk, Director of IRS Office of Professional Responsibility
- The latest COVID-19 and other recent legislation included in your materials
- Interaction with speakers, attendees and exhibitors in break-out rooms throughout the event
- An in-depth session on data security and physical office security that will leave you with a fully written, personalized plan – something every office must have
- Critical representation education that tax professionals need to know, featuring Andy Keyso, IRS Chief of Appeals and representation expert, Eric Green
We invite you to
explore the event agenda >
If you're ready to join us, we encourage you to register before July 16 to save $100!
Sponsors & exhibitors
All sponsors and exhibitors >
Interested in sponsorships/exhibiting? Email us at