We are proud to announce that our 2021 virtual education event, TaxCon, is happening Aug. 24-26 in your very own home or office. We’re building this online experience with many of the same features you love about in-person events; you’ll interact with speakers, attendees and even exhibitors live throughout the event.
TaxCon will be hosted on a virtual event platform that combines community features, integrated webinars and live video to deliver you interactive education. You'll be able to build your own calendar of sessions to attend, ask questions, attend virtual meetups and visit the virtual Expo Hall. Here is what to expect:
- Choose from over 25 sessions to watch live over three days and earn up to 17 CPE
- After the event, access recordings of all of the sessions
- First-class speakers discussing the latest legislative updates and IRS guidance
- Each session includes handouts that contain supplemental information available for download
- Interaction with speakers, attendees and exhibitors in breakout rooms throughout the event
We invite you to
explore the event agenda >
If you're ready to join us, we encourage you to register early to save!
Sponsors & exhibitors
Interested in sponsorships/exhibiting? Email us at