Are You Ready for Tax Season On-Demand Webinar
The worst thing you can do this upcoming tax season is assume tax law and the code will be the same as prior years. This webinar covers what you need to know to accurately prepare your clients’ 2022 returns; including, reviewing significant tax law changes as well as guidance issued by the IRS for the clean vehicle energy credit, the previously owned clean vehicle credit, and the energy-efficient home improvement credit. Additionally, we will provide guidance on who is exempt from Schedule K-2 and K-3 reporting. Attend this webinar to ensure you’re up to speed for the upcoming tax season and are ready to properly advise your clients.
Important reminder for Tax Season Updates registrants: The on-demand version of this webinar is included with your Tax Season Updates registration (in-person and virtual) at no additional cost.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize RMD rules under the new regulations
- Identify and compare significant provisions that expired for 2022, or were temporarily or permanently extended
- Outline updated guidance for residential energy credits for 2022 and after 2022, as well as the clean vehicle credit and previously owned clean vehicle credit
- Determine the steps necessary to comply with the requirement to maintain a written information security plan (WISP)
- Recognize entities that may be exempt from Schedule K-2 and Schedule K- 3 reporting requirements
This on-demand webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, recording of the webinar broadcast with review questions, and attendee top questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Kathryn Keane, EA