Claiming Payroll Credits for Employee Retention and Paid Leave On-Demand Webinar
The Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 (CAA) provided more COVID-19 relief for business owners with and without employees. In this webinar, we will discuss the provisions that were extended and their tax effects – including employer credits for employee retention, paid sick leave, and paid family and medical leave. We’ll also discuss the credits available to self-employed individuals.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the COVID-19 employer tax credits available to eligible businesses
- Summarize the expanded employee retention credit (ERC) for 2021
- Evaluate the credits for sick leave and family leave
- Compute the COVID-19 credits and report them on Form 941
- Obtain advance payment of the COVID-19 credits by filing Form 7200
- Compute the sick leave and family leave credits for self-employed individuals on Form 7202
This on-demand webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, recording of the webinar broadcast with review questions, and attendee top questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Steve O'Rourke, EA