Due Diligence On-Demand Webinar
Due diligence continues to be a focus to combat tax-fraud and an ever-present requirement of our industry. From confirming the residency of a client’s child to establishing the eligibility of a credit, the tax professional must gather more information than ever before. Some professionals struggle with exercising due diligence and invading a client’s right to privacy.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize when due diligence requirements apply
- Properly prepare Form 8867
- Identify acceptable documents to support the requirements
- Comprehend the retention requirements
- Recognize the traps of ethical dilemmas
- Establish procedures to ensure due diligence compliance in the tax office
This on-demand webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions and recording of the webinar broadcast with review questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.