Ethics On-Demand Webinar
Each year, taxpayer actions, or simply changes in the law, present tax preparers with more and more ethical dilemmas. Circular 230, Regulations Governing Practice before the Internal Revenue Service, provides standards to prevent tax preparers from overstepping their professional boundaries. This webinar summarizes key parts of Circular 230, common tax preparer penalties and key due diligence requirements. Additionally, the webinar will review actual ethical-related court cases.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize the key points of Circular 230
- Summarize the key points of due diligence
- Identify tax preparer penalties
- Review how to handle real life ethical situations
- Outline best practices to ensure compliance with the tax law and due diligence
This on-demand webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, recording of the webinar broadcast with review questions, and attendee top questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Sheri Fronsee, CPA