Employee Retention Credit & Form 7200 On-Demand Webinar
The CARES Act provides a refundable payroll retention credit to employers to help them during the COVID-19 pandemic. This webinar will help you discuss this credit with your clients as a possible solution (or even use it in your own office). Remember, you can only choose one CARES Act option, including the Payroll Retention Credit, Paycheck Protection Program loan with possible forgiveness or deferring payroll taxes.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define what the payroll retention credit is
- Discuss qualified wages and the maximum employee credit available for all quarters
- Calculate the maximum payroll retention credit available for the employer
- Determine how much the employer can take as a credit from Social Security taxes withheld
- Use the Form 7200 to obtain an advance credit of the rest of the payroll retention credit in addition to Social Security taxes withheld
This on-demand webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, recording of the webinar broadcast with review questions, and attendee top questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.