Navigating Employer-Provided Health Insurance On-Demand Webinar
This course will navigate the contributions, limitations, distributions and eligibility for HSAs, FSAs, HRAs, QSEHRAs, as well as self-employed health insurance deductions. Each of these has their own advantages and pitfalls, and this course will help you understand their different components so you can help your clients choose which option is the best for them and their employees. For example, some allow a carryover of funds and are portable after termination, some are cross-compatible with other options and most have different maximum annual contribution amounts.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the eligibility requirements for HSAs, FSAs, HRAs, QSEHRAs and SE health insurance
- Correctly calculate a client’s contribution limits
- Identify qualified expenses
- Outline the effects of changes of employment on HSAs
- Describe the testing periods associated with HSAs
- Describe the penalties associated with each type of plan
- Correctly report contributions, distributions and adjustments
This on-demand webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, recording of the webinar broadcast with review questions, and attendee top questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Laura Strombom, EA, MBA, NTPI Fellow