Year-End Tax Reporting Webinar
At the end of each year, information documents such as W-2s and Forms 1099-MISCs must be filed. This webinar will review exactly which forms need to be filed, their various due dates applicable to the taxpayer, the IRS and the Social Security Administration. This webinar will also explain how to file corrected forms, the penalties for late filing and how to determine whether the forms must be paper-filed or e-filed.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify information documents that will be filed for taxpayers.
- Correctly complete Form 1099-MISC for clients.
- Identify and correct incorrect information documents.
- Identify due dates for information documents.
- Calculate penalties for late or missed filing of information documents.
- Correctly file information forms.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Attendee Top Questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Kathy Morgan, EA