HRA Tax Compliance On-Demand Webinar
Health reimbursement arrangements (HRAs) can be provided by employers to reimburse employees for out-of-pocket medical expenses, tax-free. However, the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) drastically changed the way HRAs are offered. In this webinar, you’ll learn the benefits of HRAs and what plan administrators must do to keep an HRA compliant with the ACA. We’ll also walk through options for small employers who still want to offer some health benefits.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize the benefits and rules of establishing and operating an HRA.
- Identify how HRAs are affected by the ACA.
- Summarize the benefits and rules of establishing and operating a QSEHRA.
- Recognize which employers qualify for QSEHRAs.
- Identify how QSEHRAs are affected by the ACA.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Attendee Top Questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Randy Lawshé, EA