Completing Form 1041 for Estates On-Demand Webinar
Estates have unique accounting and filing requirements. In this course, we will review filing requirements, income and expenses, as well as financial accounting income and distributable net income (DNI) for estates. At the end of this session we will walk through completing Form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts, so you can help your clients with their estate needs.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the filing requirements for a final Form 1040.
- Report income and expenses on a final Form 1040.
- Identify the income filing requirements for estates.
- Report income and expenses of estates.
- Complete a final Form 1040 for a decedent.
- Complete Form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Attendee Top Questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Sheri Fronsee, CPA