S Corporation Quirks and Liquidation On-Demand Webinar
This is the third of a three-part webinar series about the creation, taxation and liquidation of S corporations. This final session will review tax impacts of liquidation and the effects of a change in stock ownership. We’ll teach you how to complete Schedules L, M-1, M-2, and K-1.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the effects of a liquidation.
- Complete Schedules L, M-1, and M-2.
- Identify the effects of a change in stock ownership.
- Identify the quirks of S corporations.
- Recognize the effects of an involuntary termination of S status.
- Complete Form 1120S and the shareholder's Schedule K-1.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Attendee Top Questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Jaye Tritz, EA, CFP®