S Corporation Operations and Tax Reporting On-Demand Webinar
This webinar is the second in a three-part series covering the creation, taxation and liquidation of an S corporation. In this intermediate session, we'll review the definition of an S corporation, identify the changes in basis, learn the differences between stock and debt basis, analyze the effects of contributions and distributions, and complete Form 1120S.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the effects of converting to an S corporation from other entity types.
- Identify changes in basis.
- Compare and contrast stock basis and debt basis.
- Analyze the effects of contributions and distributions.
- Outline the effects of involuntary terminations.
- Complete Form 1120S.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Attendee Top Questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Jaye Tritz, EA, CFP®