Depreciation Basics On-Demand Webinar
Depreciation can be a difficult concept to fully understand, especially when completing 2018 returns. It comes into play when completing returns for clients who own property such as commercial or business real estate. This webinar will teach you the basic concepts of depreciation, including asset class life, different conventions, methods and types of additional depreciation options.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the basic concepts of depreciation.
- Identify the different class lives of assets.
- Identify the different methods of depreciation.
- Identify the different conventions of depreciation.
- Apply the correct method and convention for an asset.
- Correctly calculate depreciation for a variety of assets.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Attendee Top Questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Cheryl Morse, EA