Preparing Nonprofit Form 990 On-Demand Webinar
Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax, can be a challenge due to its length and questions about an organization’s purpose and governance. However, properly completing Form 990 is critical to making sure the tax-exempt status is preserved and any potential issues are avoided. This webinar will teach you to accurately complete Form 990 to protect your client's tax-exempt status, to calculate functional expenses and to identify additional required schedules.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the reporting requirements for program service accomplishments.
- Identify the schedules required for Form 990 and Form 990T reporting for clients at the tax desk.
- Report statements of revenue for Form 990 and Form 990T taxpayers.
- Calculate functional expenses for Form 990 and Form 990T taxpayers.
- Prepare the balance sheet for Form 990 and Form 990T taxpayers.
- Complete Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax.
- Complete Form 990T, Exempt Organization Business Income Tax Return.
This course includes:
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Attendee Top Questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Lawrence Zimbler, MST, EA