Making the Client Interview Count On-Demand Webinar
Each tax season, you meet with your tax clients to gather their data and prepare their tax returns. Make sure you're making the most of these meetings by providing useful tax advice that your clients can use throughout the year. This is your time to shine, so make the client interview count. This webinar discusses some very simple ideas you can incorporate into your year-end meetings to help you become an invaluable resource for all your clients' tax needs.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify opportunities for tax planning after year-end.
- Identify deductions and credits that are limited by adjusted gross income.
- Analyze the effects of contributing to a traditional or Roth IRA.
- Analyze the effects of contributing to an HSA if eligible.
- Analyze a client's withholding to determine whether changes should be made.
- Identify the steps taxpayers can take throughout the year to minimize their taxes.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Attendee Top Questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Tom O'Saben, EA, CFP®