Are You Ready for Tax Season? On-Demand Webinar
2018 was a doozy for tax law change, which makes your job as a tax professional preparing returns in 2019 even more critical. Let us help you figure out how to apply those changes to returns in the new year. This webinar examines key tax law changes from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 that are essential to preparing income returns for 2018, including the new QBI deduction and due diligence requirements. Any tax professional looking to practice in 2019 will benefit from this webinar and getting up to speed so you can properly advise clients.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize key new tax law changes from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Identify significant provisions that have expired or been temporarily or permanently extended.
- Analyze any new tax laws and provide tax tips to clients.
- Identify opportunities to plan for 2019 taxes.
- Apply due diligence requirements.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Attendee Top Questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Cheryl Morse, EA