The Essential 1040® On-Demand Webinar
Call Member Services to register for both days at the bundle rate of: Premium: $0 | Professional: $408 | Basic: $528 | Nonmember: $558.
Understanding the yearly changes to the Form 1040 is essential to your success as a tax professional, which is why we’ve dedicated an entire course to learning the updates. This course will cover standard features of inflation-indexed updates you’ll need to understand to prepare your clients’ 2018 returns. It will also cover new head of household paid preparer due diligence, updated tax forms and schedules, the qualified business income (QBI) deduction and modifications to the net operating loss (NOL) rules. Finally, since 2018 was a big year for tax reform, you’ll learn all about the Tax Cuts and Jobs Actand its impact on preparing your clients’ 2018 returns.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Analyze new tax laws and provide some tax tips to clients.
- Analyze new developments and provide some tax tips to clients.
- Apply the latest court and IRS rulings to taxpayers’ current situations.
- Apply inflation-adjusted amounts to 2018 individual tax returns.
- Identify expired tax provisions.
- 2 CPE for AFSP, CPA, CRTP, EA on-demand Ethics webinar (ready in September!)
- Online workshop recording
- Quick reference desk card
- Multi-page tax law quick reference guide with flowcharts
- Exam questions to help you earn CPE. CPE is issued after the exam is successfully completed.
Laura Strombom, EA, MBA, NTPI Fellow