Intermediate Partnerships On-Demand Webinar
This is the second of a three-part webinar about the taxation of business partnerships. In this session, we will review the two types of tax bases concerning partnerships (inside and outside), the treatment of contributions and distributions such as property or cash, as well as the treatment of vehicles used in the partnership, whether it was used for business or personal journeys. You'll end the webinar by completing a more complex partnership return that will confirm you know how to report gains, losses, deductions, etc., from the operation of a partnership.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Correctly calculate inside basis.
- Correctly calculate outside basis.
- Analyze effects of contributions to partnerships.
- Analyze effects of distributions from partnerships.
- Analyze the treatment of vehicle expenses.
- Correctly complete an intermediate Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Q&A transcript. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Jaye Tritz, EA