Tax Impact of Children On-Demand Webinar
We love our children, but wow, are they expensive! Thank goodness the federal government provides a little help in the form of a tax credit. This webinar explores a variety of tax issues surrounding children from birth to high school graduation such as dependency exemptions, kiddie tax, child and dependent care credit, household employees, the child tax credit and earned income tax credit.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate dependency of children.
- Identify deductions and credits available to taxpayers with dependent children.
- Correctly calculate credits available to taxpayers with dependent children.
- Correctly apply the kiddie tax rules to taxpayers.
- Correctly report household employee income.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Attendee Top Questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Les Marti, EA