EA Exam Review Course: Part III On-Demand Webinar
Earning your EA designation is a professional milestone that recognizes that you have demonstrated tax competence and have earned the right to represent all clients regarding federal tax matters. Ready to take the next step in your career? This online workshop is designed to help you prepare for and pass Part III: Representation, Practices and Procedures of the IRS Special Enrollment Exam (SEE). Part III covers representation before the IRS, the specific types of representation and IRS rules and penalties. In this workshop, you’ll not only learn how to take the test and pass it, but also how to apply the concepts to your practice.
All references to the examination and this course are to the Internal Revenue Code as amended through December 31, 2016, and is applicable for those taking the exam between May 1, 2017, and February 28, 2018.
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Summarize what constitutes practice before the IRS.
- Identify who can practice before the IRS.
- Distinguish what constitutes a sanctionable act as related to duties and restrictions on practice before the IRS.
- Identify supporting documentation and legal authority that can strengthen a taxpayer’s position.
- Identify types of taxpayer tax information available in transcripts from the IRS.
- Identify the various tools available in countering the IRS collection process.
- Apply safeguards to comply with recordkeeping and records maintenance requirements while at the same time maintaining taxpayer confidentiality.
This online workshop includes:
- Online Workshop Recording
- Study Guides
- Interactive Exercises and Review Questions
- Electronic Flashcards
- Practice Exams
Steve O'Rourke, EA