Conquering Form 990
Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax, can be a challenge. However, properly completing Form 990 is critical to making sure the tax-exempt status is preserved and any potential issues are avoided. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to accurately complete Form 990 to protect your clients’ tax-exempt status.
As you may know, Form 990 has many pages accompanied with a lot of questions asking about the governance, organization and purpose of the tax-exempt organization. This course goes through all the pages of Form 990, so you can conquer the challenges that the Form presents and prepare an accurate return.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the reporting requirements for program service accomplishments.
- Identify the schedules required for Form 990 reporting for clients at the tax desk.
- Correctly report statements of revenue for Form 990 taxpayers.
- Correctly calculate functional expenses for Form 990 taxpayers.
- Accurately prepare the balance sheet for Form 990 taxpayers.
- Accurately complete Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Q&A transcript. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Larry Zimbler, MST, EA