EA Exam Review Course - Part III
The design of this course is to help you prepare for and pass Part III: Representation, Practices and Procedures of the Special Enrollment Examination (SEE). All references to the examination and this course are to the Internal Revenue Code as amended through December 31, 2015, and is applicable for those taking the exam between May 1, 2016, and February 28, 2017.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize what constitutes practice before the IRS.
- Identify who can practice before the IRS.
- Distinguish what constitutes a sanctionable act as related to duties and restrictions on practice before the IRS.
- Identify supporting documentation and legal authority that can strengthen a taxpayer’s position.
- Identify types of taxpayer tax information available in transcripts from the IRS.
- Identify the various tools available in countering the IRS collection process.
- Apply safeguards to comply with recordkeeping and records maintenance requirements while at the same time maintaining taxpayer confidentiality.
Includes online workshop recording, PowerPoint presentation and e-book. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed. Additional course materials include:
- Study guides with recommended approaches.
- Digital flashcards.
- Interactive practice exams.
- Other interactive test-taking resource materials.
Randy Lawshe, EA, MBA