In-Depth Analysis of Select Schedule A Deductions
Sometimes the simplest things in tax preparation can be difficult. For instance a Schedule A of Form 1040. Some deductions, if not all, can require in-depth research and expertise because the expenditure is outside of the ordinary. Take this webinar to receive information to help you determine if an expenditure you encounter is deductible.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Examine special medical expense that qualify for a deduction.
- Analyze the home mortgage interest deduction.
- Identify deductible charitable contributions.
- Examine deductible employee business expenses.
- Identify miscellaneous itemized deductions.
Includes webinar recording, PowerPoint presentation and Q&A webinar transcript. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Laura Strombom, EA, MBA, NTPI Fellow