Medical Expenses: Making the Best of a Bad Situation Webinar
Are you making the best tax use of your client’s medical situation? This webinar looks at medical expenses from birth to death to determine which if any are deductible and who may deduct them. In addition, the webinar reviews reporting for long-term care (LTC) distributions, contributions and distributions to tax-favored health plans such as, health savings accounts (HSA), and the premium tax credit (PTC). This webinar looks at medical expenses from birth to death to determine which, if any, are deductible and who may deduct them.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify deductible and nondeductible medical expenses, cradle to grave
- Explain how to best utilize a client’s medical expenses
- Recognize how, when and if a decedent’s medical expenses are deductible
- Summarize reporting requirements for LTC and HSA distributions
- Explain how to best utilize the self-employed health insurance deduction
Subject matter experts will answer your questions during the presentation. We make every effort to answer as many questions as possible during the webinar but we may not be able to directly address every question.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, attendee top questions and access to the webinar recording.
Amy Wall, MBA, EA