Claiming Payroll Credits for Employee Retention and Paid Leave Webinar
The Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 (CAA) provided more COVID-19 relief for business owners with and without employees. In this webinar, we will discuss the provisions that were extended and their tax effects – including employer credits for employee retention, paid sick leave, and paid family and medical leave. We’ll also discuss the credits available to self-employed individuals.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the COVID-19 employer tax credits available to eligible businesses
- Summarize the expanded employee retention credit (ERC) for 2021
- Evaluate the credits for sick leave and family leave
- Compute the COVID-19 credits and report them on Form 941
- Obtain advance payment of the COVID-19 credits by filing Form 7200
- Compute the sick leave and family leave credits for self-employed individuals on Form 7202
Subject matter experts will answer your questions during the presentation. We make every effort to answer as many questions as possible during the webinar but we may not be able to directly address every question.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, attendee top questions and access to the webinar recording.
Steve O'Rourke, EA