Navigating Employer-Provided Health Insurance Webinar
This course will navigate the contributions, limitations, distributions and eligibility for HSAs, FSAs, HRAs, QSEHRAs, as well as self-employed health insurance deductions. Each of these has their own advantages and pitfalls, and this course will help you understand their different components so you can help your clients choose which option is the best for them and their employees. For example, some allow a carryover of funds and are portable after termination, some are cross-compatible with other options and most have different maximum annual contribution amounts.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the eligibility requirements for HSAs, FSAs, HRAs, QSEHRAs and SE health insurance
- Correctly calculate a client’s contribution limits
- Identify qualified expenses
- Outline the effects of changes of employment on HSAs
- Describe the testing periods associated with HSAs
- Describe the penalties associated with each type of plan
- Correctly report contributions, distributions and adjustments
Subject matter experts will answer your questions during the presentation. We make every effort to answer as many questions as possible during the webinar but we may not be able to directly address every question.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, attendee top questions and access to the webinar recording.
Laura Strombom, EA, MBA, NTPI Fellow