HRA Tax Compliance Webinar
Health reimbursement arrangements (HRAs) can be provided by employers to reimburse employees for out-of-pocket medical expenses, tax-free. However, the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) drastically changed the way HRAs are offered. In this webinar, you’ll learn the benefits of HRAs and what plan administrators must do to keep an HRA compliant with the ACA. We’ll also walk through options for small employers who still want to offer some health benefits.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize the benefits and rules of establishing and operating an HRA.
- Identify how HRAs are affected by the ACA.
- Summarize the benefits and rules of establishing and operating a QSEHRA.
- Recognize which employers qualify for QSEHRAs.
- Identify how QSEHRAs are affected by the ACA.
Our researchers will answer your questions during the presentation. This webinar includes the presentation slides, Attendee Top Questions and access to the webinar recording.
Randy Lawshé, EA