Washington Chapter Education
2021 WA Annual Meeting and Education Seminar
The WA Chapter Annual Meeting will be held at this event as well as the following education:
- Entity Selections and Elections
- Partnerships - Filling in the Knowledge Gaps
- Net Operating Losses
- Taxpayers in Trouble – COD
- Dodge Double Trouble of the 1120S K-1 and Basis
- From the tax viewpoint should an aging parent deed their home to children? Is it a Pitfall or a Plus?
- Let's Check the Inner Workings of Your Office - security plan, identify weak procedures, improve management of communication, employee, and taxpayer data
- Tax Office Compliance - IRS expectations, penalties, Circular 230
CPE: IRS 16
Date & Time:
August 19-20, 2021
Thursday and Friday, Aug. 19 and 20, Welcome Desk 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. Education begins at 8:00 a.m. ends around 5:00 p.m.
Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Everett
3003 Colby Avenue
Everett, WA 98201
Room Block available until July 31, 2021:
Room Block Reservation Link
Early pricing available until Aug. 6, 2021.
Registration includes meals and paper materials. The paper materials will be distributed at the event. Guest meals for both Thursday and Friday are available for $150. Guest meals are only sold as a two-day package.
Cancellations must be submitted to NATP by Aug. 6, 2021 and are subject to a $75 fee.
|CPE Credits||Field of Study|
|14||Federal Tax Law Topics|
All tax preparers are responsible to verify the number of credits they receive each year and the related state or federal reporting requirements to maintain their credentials.
|Annual Meeting and Education Seminar||Nov. 2020||Webinar|
|Annual Meeting and Education Seminar||Sept. 2019||Everett|
|Annual Meeting and Education Seminar||Sept. 2018||Everett|
WA Chapter website