North Carolina Chapter Education
NC NATP 2022 Annual Conference
The North Carolina Chapter Annual Meeting will be held during this event as well as the following education:
- Tax Planning Strategies for Moderate Income Clients.
- Rental Properties w/Vacation Home, AirBnb, and 199A.
- Divorce and Its Various Tax Implications.
- Decedent Estate and Final 1040.
- IRS Penalty Abatement – Reasonable Cause and Removal of Penalties.
- 2022 Legislation Tax Update.
- Form 4797, A Deep Dive, Sale of Business Property.
- Correcting Depreciation and Form 3115 w/Sample Problem.
- Virtual Currency: A Simple Approach and Overview.
IRS CPE: 14
Date & Time:
October 24-25, 2022
Oct. 24, 2022
Welcome Desk Opens: 7:00 a.m. ET
Education: 8:00 a.m. - 4:50 p.m. ET
Oct. 25, 2022
Welcome Desk Opens: 7:30 a.m. ET
Education: 8:00 a.m. - 3:10 p.m. ET
Doubletree by Hilton Raleigh Durham Airport
4810 Page Creek Lane
Durham NC 27703
Hotel rate: $139/night plus tax (code: NC Chapter of NATP rate). Includes one breakfast per room per night. Register early to get the special rate.
Doubletree Reservation website.
Early pricing is available until Sept. 30, 2022.
Registration includes lunch each day and electronic course materials which will be provided Oct. 20, 2022 to paid registrants. Two-day Guest meals are available for $55 and must be purchased during an attendee's registration. Guest meal purchases are available until the end of business day on Oct. 14, 2022.
Cancellations must be submitted to NATP by Sept. 30, 2022. No refunds will be given.
|CPE Credits||Field of Study|
|12||Federal Tax Law Topic|
|2||Federal Tax Law Update|
All tax preparers are responsible to verify the number of credits they receive each year and the related state or federal reporting requirements to maintain their credentials.
|2022 North Carolina State Tax Update||Jan. 2022||Cary|
|NC 2021 Annual Conference||Oct. 2021||Cherokee|
|NC Annual Chapter Meeting||Oct. 2020||Webinar|
|NC Tax Update Seminar||Jan. 2020||Cary|
|Annual Conference||Oct. 2019||Flat Rock|
|Tax Update||Jan. 2019||Cary|
|Annual Conference||Oct. 2018||Winston-Salem|
|Tax Update||Jan. 2018||Cary|