MARI Fall Seminar and Annual Chapter Meeting
This event is being offered as an In-Person event in Southbridge, MA and simultaneously as a Webinar. In-person and Webinar online registration options are listed below. If you prefer to send in your registration for the In-Person event, please use the paper registration form. Please only use one of the three options to register.
The MARI Chapter Annual Meeting will be held at this event as well as the following education:
In-Person RegistrationIn-Person Paper Registration FormWebinar Registration
- Schedule E-Beyond the Basics: Deciding which activities belong on a Schedule E or another Schedule like C, F or even line 21. Analyze appropriateness of IRC 121.
- Crowd Funding: Raising funds for charitable purposes, business start-ups and medical funds and how to report them.
- Data Security in the Tax Office: Best practices as suggested by industry and the IRS Security Summit.
- S Corps: Options and misconceptions.
- Taxation of Crypto Currencies: Overview of IRS related postion on reporting and examination and how to complete due diligence.
CPE: 9 IRS Federal Tax Law Topic credits for the In-Person event attendees only.
Date & Time:
October 16, 2021
In-Person Welcome Desk: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. ET
Webinar Log In: 7:55 a.m. ET
In-Person and Webinar Education: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET
Southbridge Hotel and Conference Center
14 Mechanic Street
Southbridge, MA 01550
A link to the webinar will be sent to each registrant via email the morning of the webinar. After clicking the Launch Webinar button, you will be asked to identify yourself with your name, email and location.
Fees - In-Person Location only:
Fees - Webinar only:
Early pricing available until Sept. 30, 2021.
Registration includes lunch at the In-Person location only.
Cancellations must be submitted to NATP by Oct. 1, 2021.
All tax preparers are responsible to verify the number of credits they receive each year and the related state or federal reporting requirements to maintain their credentials.
|MA/RI State Update: Including MA, RI, CT and NY||Jan. 2021||Webinar|
|MA/RI Chapter Annual Meeting||Oct. 2020||Webinar|
|State Update: MA, RI, CT, NY; Fed. Updates||Jan. 2020||Southbridge, MA|
|Fall Seminar & Annual Chapter Meeting||Oct. 2019||Mansfield|
|State Update: Including MA, RI,
CT, NY and 2 hrs Federal Update
|Jan. 2019||Sturbridge, MA|
|Fall Seminar and
Annual Chapter Meeting
|Oct. 2018||Mansfield, MA|
|2018 Tax Reform||May 2018||Southbridge, MA|