Indiana Chapter Education
IN 2021 Annual Conference
The IN Chapter Annual Meeting will be held at this event as well as the following education:
- Partnership: Filling in the Knowledge Gaps: Form 1065 and Schedule K-1.
- Sharing-BNB-Gig Economy: Proper tax reporting. Schedule C and E.
- Taxpayer in Trouble – Cancellation of Debt: Form 1099-C, Form 1099-A and Form 982.
- Choosing Wisely! - MfJ or MFS: Form 8332 vs. the divorce decree.
- Ethics on the Edge of Your Seat: Circular 230, various penalities and how to avoid them, due diligence requirements and office policies and procedures.
- Clients with deceased family member: Liability associated with Estates and how to protect yourself, Form 1040 and Form 1041 perspectives.
- Federal Tax Update: 2021 Acts such as CARES Act, Consolidated Appropriations Act, American Rescue Plan Act, and any other new acts. Updates on Individual and Business Tax.
- Self Employment Tax: Schedule C and Schedule F, identifying options for your taxpayer and how to calculate the amount when using the SE options. Understand the upper and lower limits of Social Security Coverage.
- Indiana Commissioner: Indiana Updates.
CPE: 15 Federal CPE credits
Date & Time:
October 4-5, 2021
Welcome Desk Sign In Each Day: 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. ET
Education Oct. 4 & 5: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET
The Ritz Charles
12156 N. Meridian Street
Carmel, IN, 46032
Approximately a 3 minute walk from the Education Location
12045 Illinois Street
Carmel, IN, 46032
Early pricing is available until Sept. 4, 2021.
Registration includes lunches.
Paper course materials are available for $30 and will be distributed at the event.
Cancellations must be submitted to NATP by Sept. 4, 2021.
|CPE Credits||Field of Study|
|10||Federal Tax Law Topic|
|3||Federal Tax Law Update|
All tax preparers are responsible to verify the number of credits they receive each year and the related state or federal reporting requirements to maintain their credentials.