Study Session for AFSP Certification
Date & Time:
Dec. 4, 2019
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
American Financial Management Inc.
2131 Data Office Drive
Hoover, AL 35244
Registration includes morning snacks and lunch.
Register Now for AFTR Self-Study Program!
- Each attendee must register for the NATP AFTR Self-Study program to participate in this Study Session.
- The AFTR Self-Study program is free for NATP members and a $112 fee for non-members paid directly to NATP.
- Each attendee is responsible for printing and/or downloading their own materials and start studying the materials on their own prior to the study session.
- This is not a "taught" class, but study group lead by instructors Kathy Hallford and Sheila Sutton with the goal of each attendee passing the AFSP online exam.
- Attendees will receive their CPE credits after passing the online exam via the NATP AFTR Self-Study Program.
Cancellations must be submitted to NATP by Nov. 22, 2019 and are subject to a $35 fee.
|CPE Credits||Field of Study|
|6||Federal Tax Law Update|
All tax preparers are responsible to verify the number of credits they receive each year and the related state or federal reporting requirements to maintain their credentials.
|Spring Fling Education||May 2019||Orange Beach|
|State Fiduciary Webinar||Jan. 2019||Webinar |
|Study Session for AFSP Certification||Dec. 2018||Hoover|
|2018 Spring Fling||May 2018||Orange Beach|