No successful member organization can exist without vision, leadership and a focus of purpose. This is what the NATP Board of Directors brings to this Association. As a member of the Board you will help set the standard for excellence and integrity in the tax industry. Sure, it sounds like a tall order, but it doesn’t come without reward. Our Board members build relationships, identify challenges and develop solutions. Simply, they lead.
The following brochure should help answer most questions you might have about becoming a Board member. To view the brochure contents, click on the image below. We hope you will give it thoughtful consideration and perhaps choose to share your leadership gifts with this great Association in the future.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Member of NATP for at least 3 years
- At least 25 years old
- Attained 20 NATP CPE credits for each of the last 3 years
- At least part-time in tax preparation
- Attended National Conference – at least 2 of the last 5
- Experience volunteering
- Internet and email access
- Be able to attend a candidate interview at the 2013 National Conference
Board Candidate Information Packet and Questionnaire
An information packet and questionnaire for the 2014 Board of Directors will be available in February 2013. Please contact Kathy Gillis at the NATP National office with any questions you may have. Kathy can be reached at 800.558.3402, ext. 1144 or at email@example.com.