Title: Tax Researcher - Seasonal
Job ID: 204992BR
Address: 200 S Kirkwood Rd Ste 90
City: Saint Louis
This is a remote seasonal role. This role researches, analyzes, evaluates, and answers individual and business entity income tax questions from Tax Professionals via online communication tools. We are accepting applications nationwide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate federal and state individual, corporate, partnership, international, estate, gift, and trust tax questions to ascertain the exact nature of the issue, research applicable tax law and regulations, and determine the correct tax treatment for the client.
- Researches moderately complex tax situations and determines solutions utilizing available research materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in business related field or commensurate tax experience. Graduate degree in accounting, tax, or law, or progress towards completion of such degree, is desirable. A Circular 230 designation (attorney, CPA, or EA) is also highly desirable.
- A minimum of one year tax research, tax preparation or related experience.
- Knowledge of tax law sufficient to understand and explain most elements of personal taxation as they apply to H&R Block’s client demographics.
- Knowledge of tax research principles, procedures, and techniques to effectively interpret, analyze and correctly formulate solutions for moderately complex tax situations.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain most elements of application of individual income taxation through strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform assignments in a thorough, professional, and accurate manner.
- Ability to treat confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group.
- Requires ability to work from home online in a remote setting.
For questions, please contact Carrie Carpenter at
|Looking for small 1040 Practice in Morris County, NJ |
NJ CPA Buyer interested in a small 1040 practice to add to existing 1040 tax practice. A small practice consisting of 25 to 150 clients would be considered ideal. Buyer does not specialize in business taxation/bookkeeping and would not be interested in acquiring any business relationships. Buyer's practice is located in Morris County, NJ and a predominately New Jersey-based client roster would be preferred. Buyer can be reached at 973 265 2905 or by email at email@example.com
|Looking to purchase tax practice or client list|
Are you retiring and ready to sell your tax and/or bookkeeping business? I am looking to purchase a bookkeeping and or tax practice to expand my current practice in the Clayton/Henry/Fayette County Area. (Georgia) You can reach me at 770-471-6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ask for Roger
|Tax Practice Wanted - Suffolk County, NY Area|
|NE Ohio Practices Wanted|
Looking for practice(s) to purchase in Northeast Ohio. Existing firm of several acquired small offices makes for a smooth transition. Interested in practices between $50-$300K in revenues. Don't wait until you are completely burned out! Let us help you transition to retirement with dignity - and cash flow - while providing excellent service to your clients and a positive legacy. email@example.com
|TAX PRACTICE WANTED BRONX & MANHATTAN, NY AREAS|
Are you retiring and ready to sell your tax and/or bookkeeping business?
I am an Enrolled Agent looking for tax/accounting practices in the NYC area, the Bronx & Manhattan counties.
Call Wave @ (212)926-4103 or e-mail
|Tax and Write Up Practice Acquisition in ORANGE COUNTY, Calif|
EA/MS (tax) with 20 years experience interested in acquiring a tax and write up practice in South or North ORANGE COUNTY, California. We have been pre-qualified for SBA financing.
Our firm also provides financial planning, succession planning, and wealth management services for business owner clients, as a fiduciary (i.e., we place the client's interest above our own and do not charge commissions, have hidden fees, etc.).
If interested, please contact me at
or 855.983.7482 for a confidential discussion.
|Prescott AZ - CPA wants to Buy your Practice |
Experienced CPA with a solid track record owning and operating a tax practice will purchase a tax practice from a CPA or EA.
Will consider any sized firms in Prescott.
I moved to Prescott recently and am seeking new clients
to compliment my current client base.
I also would consider sharing office space and overhead
with an EA or CPA firm.
Please contact Mari Rimple at:
|Tax Practice Wanted|
|Tax Practice Wanted Queens, NY Area|
Tax Practice wanted by Registered Tax Return Preparer (RTRP)
Queens, NY from retirement minded preparer 50-75 returns.
Current owner must agree to stay on through 2016 tax season to introduce to clients.
|Wanted - tax practices - Mpls - St Paul area|
I am interested in helping you with your perpetuation plan! Please contact me about transitioning your tax practice - CPA and EA.
|Tax Practice Wanted in New Hampshire|
Interested in purchasing a tax practice in Southern NH, Manchester, Concord, New London, Franklin area. Practice may include bookkeeping, as well. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Utah Tax Practice Wanted |
Wanted Utah Tax Practice! Wasatch range tax practice with ongoing services preferred offering payroll and accounting services. Prefer seasoned business 3 to 5 years or older with existing management willing to transition ownership or participate in a strategic partnership or merger. Contact Dan @ 801-520-5003 or email email@example.com
|Cincinnati Tax Practice Wanted|
Looking to buy small tax practice in central & western Cincinnati. Will hire current owner during transition & possibly longer. Call Jim Daria @ 513-451-7267.