|Tax Preparer Needed|
Looking for a tax preparer for 2016 tax season with possible full time employment after tax season. Prefer at least 2 years of tax prep and at least an Associates Degree in Accounting or related field. Wage is based on experience but will range from $12 to $15 per hr for this part time postion. Hours would be around 40 to 50 hrs per week staring Jan 1 through April 15. Please forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|TAX/ACCOUNTING PRACTICE WANTED |
Single CPA with accounting practice is looking to buy a client list or buy a small practice to add to my existing business. Mainly interested in Corporate Accounting clients but will consider all options. Located in DC, MD, & VA Metro Area
|Tax Practice wanted - Southern NJ / Philly Area|
I am looking to purchase a tax practice or client list in the South Jersey / Philly area. We do individual, business, payroll and Non Profit returns, IRS Representation (Enrolled Agent) , Quickbooks Consulting and Accounting/Bookkkeeping write up work. email@example.com
Title: Tax Researcher - Seasonal
Job ID: 204992BR
Address: 200 S Kirkwood Rd Ste 90
City: Saint Louis
This is a remote seasonal role. This role researches, analyzes, evaluates, and answers individual and business entity income tax questions from Tax Professionals via online communication tools. We are accepting applications nationwide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate federal and state individual, corporate, partnership, international, estate, gift, and trust tax questions to ascertain the exact nature of the issue, research applicable tax law and regulations, and determine the correct tax treatment for the client.
- Researches moderately complex tax situations and determines solutions utilizing available research materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in business related field or commensurate tax experience. Graduate degree in accounting, tax, or law, or progress towards completion of such degree, is desirable. A Circular 230 designation (attorney, CPA, or EA) is also highly desirable.
- A minimum of one year tax research, tax preparation or related experience.
- Knowledge of tax law sufficient to understand and explain most elements of personal taxation as they apply to H&R Block’s client demographics.
- Knowledge of tax research principles, procedures, and techniques to effectively interpret, analyze and correctly formulate solutions for moderately complex tax situations.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain most elements of application of individual income taxation through strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform assignments in a thorough, professional, and accurate manner.
- Ability to treat confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group.
- Requires ability to work from home online in a remote setting.
For questions, please contact Carrie Carpenter at
|Looking for small 1040 Practice in Morris County, NJ |
NJ CPA Buyer interested in a small 1040 practice to add to existing 1040 tax practice. A small practice consisting of 25 to 150 clients would be considered ideal. Buyer does not specialize in business taxation/bookkeeping and would not be interested in acquiring any business relationships. Buyer's practice is located in Morris County, NJ and a predominately New Jersey-based client roster would be preferred. Buyer can be reached at 973 265 2905 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tax Practice Wanted - Suffolk County, NY Area|
|TAX PRACTICE WANTED BRONX & MANHATTAN, NY AREAS|
Are you retiring and ready to sell your tax and/or bookkeeping business?
I am an Enrolled Agent looking for tax/accounting practices in the NYC area, the Bronx & Manhattan counties.
Call Wave @ (212)926-4103 or e-mail
|Tax and Write Up Practice Acquisition in ORANGE COUNTY, Calif|
EA/MS (tax) with 20 years experience interested in acquiring a tax and write up practice in South or North ORANGE COUNTY, California. We have been pre-qualified for SBA financing.
Our firm also provides financial planning, succession planning, and wealth management services for business owner clients, as a fiduciary (i.e., we place the client's interest above our own and do not charge commissions, have hidden fees, etc.).
If interested, please contact me at
or 855.983.7482 for a confidential discussion.
|Prescott AZ - CPA wants to Buy your Practice |
Experienced CPA with a solid track record owning and operating a tax practice will purchase a tax practice from a CPA or EA.
Will consider any sized firms in Prescott.
I moved to Prescott recently and am seeking new clients
to compliment my current client base.
I also would consider sharing office space and overhead
with an EA or CPA firm.
Please contact Mari Rimple at:
|Tax Practice Wanted|
|Tax Practice Wanted Queens, NY Area|
Tax Practice wanted by Registered Tax Return Preparer (RTRP)
Queens, NY from retirement minded preparer 50-75 returns.
Current owner must agree to stay on through 2016 tax season to introduce to clients.
|Wanted - tax practices - Mpls - St Paul area|
I am interested in helping you with your perpetuation plan! Please contact me about transitioning your tax practice - CPA and EA.
|Tax Practice Wanted in New Hampshire|
Interested in purchasing a tax practice in Southern NH, Manchester, Concord, New London, Franklin area. Practice may include bookkeeping, as well. Please contact me at email@example.com