Virtual Tax Season Updates On-Demand
16 CPE for AFSP, EA, CPA, CRTP, CFP®
You'll receive instructor-led sessions and e-book to be completed on your own schedule.
Not a member
Standard rate with print book
Not a member
Not a member? Join now! >
Textbook add on
Prefer not to print the handouts? During registration, select the rate with book and we'll ship it to you! The price with the book above does not include shipping or tax. Premium level members receive free shipping. Books will only be shipped inside the continental United States. We cannot ship to P.O. box addresses.
Find out the latest tax law changes, guidance and forms from the
Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021,
American Rescue Plan and other COVID-19 related legislation with real-life examples. Taught by a team of instructors using real-world experience and effective instruction methods, this event provides detailed, in-depth information on the most recent legislation and IRS updates essential to prepare and guide tax professionals through a challenging tax season. Updates include individual, business and payroll topics. As a trusted resource for tax professionals, we will also include and interpret the most recent, up-to-the-minute legislative and IRS updates as they become available.
View full course outline >
- Analyze new tax laws and developments for individuals, and how they affect your clients, including provisions from the
Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 and the
American Rescue Plan
- Analyze new tax laws and developments for businesses
- Determine the tax treatment of different sources of income
- Analyze the change in tax rules for certain credits and deductions, including the expanded child tax credit
- Review nexus update including latest developments in state income taxes
- Interpret the latest court decisions and IRS rulings
- Apply inflation-adjusted amounts to 2021 individual tax returns
- Identify extended and expired tax provisions
Instructors: Kelly C Lent-Paul, EA, CFP® and Betty Stehman, CPA, CIA
Prerequisites: Knowledge and experience with individual and business income tax
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
Field of Study|
|IRS||16||AFSP||Federal Tax Update|
|IRS||16||EA||Federal Tax Update|
|CTEC||16||CRTP||Federal Tax Update|
To earn CPE, you must make at least one attempt to answer each of the review questions included with the video. You also must successfully pass the course exam with a score of 70% or better. The course and exam will expire on Oct. 31, 2022.
Because this is an online education offering, it is nonrefundable.
Thank you to our sponsors