We are proud to announce that our 2020 Virtual Tax Forum & Expo is happening Oct. 20-22 in your very own home or office. We’re building this online experience with many of the same features you love about in-person events; you’ll interact with speakers, attendees and even exhibitors live throughout the event.
No matter where you are in your career, our Virtual Tax Forum sessions will guide you through today’s most critical tax issues using compelling real-life stories to present practical applications of tax laws. Here is what to expect:
- Choose from 13 live sessions and earn up to 22 CPE
- The latest COVID-19 and other recent legislation updates incorporated into sessions
- Sessions include supplemental handouts and presentation slides
- Ability to ask questions during live sessions to instructors via chat and on video afterward in our Q&A rooms
- Access to our virtual expo hall to meet with exhibitors, enter giveaways and attend live demos
We invite you to
explore the event agenda >
If you're ready to join us, we encourage you to register by Oct. 8 to save!