EA Exam Review Course - Part III
The design of this course is to help you prepare for and pass Part III: Representation, Practices and Procedures of the Special Enrollment Examination (SEE). All references to the examination and this course are to the Internal Revenue Code as amended through December 31, 2015, and is applicable for those taking the exam between May 1, 2016, and February 28, 2017.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize what constitutes practice before the IRS.
- Identify who can practice before the IRS.
- Identify supporting documentation and legal authority that can strengthen a taxpayer’s position.
- Identify types of taxpayer tax information available in transcripts from the IRS.
- Identify the various tools available in countering the IRS collection process.
- Apply safeguards to comply with recordkeeping and records maintenance requirements while at the same time maintaining taxpayer confidentiality.
This course includes e-book and interactive module. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed. Also included:
- Study guides with objectives and recommended study approaches
- Flashcards (digital only)
- Interactive practice exams
- Getting ready for the EA Exam interactive resource
- EA Exam Information and Test-taking Tips interactive resource