Analyzing Schedule A, Itemized Deductions On-Demand Webinar
To qualify to itemize deductions on Schedule A, taxpayers must have records and meet the limitations. Available deductions include medical and dental expenses, charitable contributions, mortgage interest, and certain casualty and theft losses. In this webinar, we will analyze Schedule A (Form 1040), Itemized Deductions, in depth to help you get the most for your clients.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and calculate the medical and dental expenses deduction
- Explain the $10,000 deduction limit for state and local taxes (SALT)
- Identify the mortgage interest deduction limitations after TCJA
- Summarize changes for charitable contributions
- Identify when casualty and theft losses are deductible on Schedule A
This on-demand webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, recording of the webinar broadcast with review questions, and attendee top questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.