Are You Ready for Tax Season On-Demand Webinar
What does the 2021 filing season hold for tax preparers? We’ll review any significant tax law changes made during the year and walk through how these changes may affect your clients’ tax returns. We’ll also review any new due diligence requirements and identify opportunities to help your clients plan for their 2020 and future tax returns. Attend this webinar to ensure you’re up to speed for the upcoming tax season and are ready to properly advise your clients.
Important reminder for Virtual Tax Season Update registrants: This on-demand webinar is included with your Virtual Tax Season Update registration at no additional cost. More details coming soon!
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize key new tax law changes
- Identify significant provisions that have expired or been temporarily or permanently extended
- Analyze any new tax laws and provide tax tips to clients
- Identify opportunities to plan for 2021 taxes
- Describe due diligence requirements
This on-demand webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, recording of the webinar broadcast with review questions, and attendee top questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
AJ Reynolds, EA