Cultural Disconnection with Non-U.S. Citizens On-Demand Webinar
In working with non-U.S. and immigrant clients, it is important to understand how they come to the table. A dependent means different thing. Understanding the differences and bridging them will create accurate returns and complete due diligence.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Research key aspects of a different culture
- Describe how different cultures approach and think about tax differently, which will affect their interpretation of your questions and services
- Develop best practices for how to ask questions to bridge cultural gaps
- Exercise due diligence across different cultures
- Outline the purpose of ITINs and the ITIN process
This on-demand webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, recording of the webinar broadcast with review questions, and attendee top questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.