Year-End Information Reporting - 2019 Filing Season On-Demand Webinar
Tax preparers unite—it’s time to file clients’ W-2s, 1099-MISCs, 941s, FUTA and many other information forms or returns. Join us for our Year-End Information Reporting webinar for a review of what documents need to be filed and the due dates for both the taxpayer and the IRS or Social Security Administration.
This webinar also reviews filing corrected forms, determining which box the amount on the 1099-MISC should go, the penalties for late filing information returns and whether or not the forms can be paper-filed or must be e-filed.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify documents that will be filed for taxpayers.
- Correctly complete Form 1099-MISC for clients.
- Identify and correct incorrect documents.
- Identify due dates for documents.
- Calculate penalties for late or missed filing of documents.
- Correctly file information forms.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Attendee Top Questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Jaye E. Tritz, EA, CFP®