QBI and Choosing a Business Entity On-Demand Webinar
In this on-demand webinar, we’ll review Qualified Business Income (QBI) from the standpoint of the entity and complete several case studies that involve QBI and decisions related to entity selection. Help your business clients navigate the changing tax laws to maximize deductions for partners and shareholders.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the new rules regarding Qualified Business Income (QBI).
- Identify which taxpayers can take the deduction for QBI.
- Calculate QBI.
- Calculate the QBI deduction.
- Identify the filing requirements for entities passing through QBI to partners or shareholders.
- Correctly report income and expenses to adhere to new QBI rules.
- Complete Forms 1065 and 1120S for clients with QBI.
- Apply entity selection knowledge to case studies.
This webinar includes the e-book, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and supplemental materials. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Randy Lawshé, EA