S Corporations 101 On-Demand Webinar
Many taxpayers use S corporations to reduce taxes. Tax professionals who are familiar with individual tax returns can find preparation of their first S corporation tax return daunting. As a first-time S corporation tax preparer, you will likely have a lot of questions – how is an S corporation identified? What are eligibility requirements? What are common forms needed for preparing an S corporation return? How do I determine total assets? This course is perfect for tax professionals looking to add the preparation of S corporation returns to their business.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the requirements for S corporations.
- Describe the taxation of an S corporation.
- Correctly report income of an S corporation.
- Correctly report expenses of an S corporation.
- Complete a simple Form 1120S, U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Attendee Top Questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Randy Lawshé, EA