Basic Partnerships On-Demand Webinar
This is the first of a three-part webinar about the taxation of partnerships. In this beginning session we will review how to best-determine and select your entity type, the basic taxation rules of partnerships and partners, and income and expenses of partnerships (including depreciation). We'll finish the webinar by showing you how to complete a simple Form 1065, which is used by partnerships to provide information applicable to entities, individuals and estates that own an interest of 50 percent or more in the profit, loss or capital of the partnership.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the types of entities that file Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income.
- Describe the taxation of partnership.
- Correctly report income of a partnership.
- Correctly report expenses of a partnership.
- Correctly calculate depreciation of assets used in a partnership.
- Complete a simple Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Attendee Top Questions. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Jaye Tritz, EA, CFP®