Make the Client Interview Count
Every tax season, you meet with clients to gather up their data to prepare their tax returns. Something you should be doing during these meetings is providing clients with valuable tax advice. After all, this is what keeps them coming back year after year.
Register today for our Make the Client Interview Count webinar, which discusses simple pieces of guidance that will be very helpful, useful, and impactful to your clients as you meet with them this tax season. Remember—client interviews are your chance to shine, so make them count!
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify opportunities for tax planning after year-end.
- Identify deductions and credits that are limited by adjusted gross income.
- Correctly analyze the effects of contributing to an IRA.
- Correctly analyze the effects of contributing to an HSA.
- Analyze a client's withholding to determine whether changes should be made.
- Advise clients about steps that they can take throughout the year to minimize their taxes.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Q&A transcript. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Cheryl Morse, EA