Are you Ready for Tax Season?
What does the 2018 filing season hold for you? Let us help you embrace the last-minute tax law changes and new case law developments with our Welcome to the 2018 Tax Season webinar. You’ll examine the most recent key tax law changes that you need to know to prepare your clients’ 2017 income tax returns. Not only will this webinar provide you with the most up-to-date tax law, but it will also cover significant provisions that have expired or been extended.
Attend this valuable webinar to ensure you’re up to speed for the upcoming tax season and able to properly advise your clients.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize key new tax law changes.
- Identify significant provisions that have expired or been extended temporarily or permanently.
- Analyze and summarize any new tax laws and provide some tax tips to your clients.
- Comply with expanded due diligence requirements for the child tax credit and American opportunity tax credit.
- Summarize changes to Forms 1098 and 1098-T.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, exam questions, live webinar recording with review questions, and Q&A transcript. CPE is issued after exam is successfully completed.
Steve O'Rourke, EA