Cyber Liability Insurance Options
This presentation will include an overview of the coverage provided by a typical Accountants Errors & Omissions insurance policy, and a typical Cyber Liability policy. We will explain what cyber liability exposures may be covered by both policies, as well as what cyber liability exposures may be covered only by a Cyber Liability policy, in order to help you understand what coverage you may need to meet your specific needs. We’ll also look at cyber claim experience and trends for accounting firms, and provide you with risk management steps you can take to reduce your risk. A solid risk management plan along with quality insurance can provide you with the peace of mind you need when it comes to cyber liability exposures.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn about the cyber exposures and liability risks accounting professionals face.
- Gain an understanding of the coverage that may be available in typical Accountants E&O and Cyber Liability policies.
- Through a discussion of cyber claim case studies and claim trends, develop your understanding of what is at stake for accounting professionals.
- Consider ways you can assess your cyber liability exposure.
- Obtain specific steps you can take to manage and mitigate cyber liability exposures.
This webinar includes the presentation slides, CyberRisk Checklist and access to the webinar recording.
Patti McCarron, Ashley Saavedra, Kristine Jones and Christine Mapes