EA Exam Review Course: Part II On-Demand Webinar
Earning your EA designation is a professional milestone that recognizes that you have demonstrated tax competence and have earned the right to represent all clients regarding federal tax matters. Ready to take the next step in your career? This online workshop is designed to help you prepare for and pass Part II: Businesses of the IRS Special Enrollment Examination (SEE). Part II covers business entities; business income, expenses, deductions and credits; trust and estate tax returns; exempt organizations; retirement plans and farmers. In this workshop, you’ll not only learn how to take the test and pass it, but also how to apply the concepts to your practice.
All references to the examination and this course are to the Internal Revenue Code as amended through December 31, 2016, and is applicable for those taking the exam between May 1, 2017 and February 28, 2018.
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Differentiate between different types of business structures to assist taxpayers in choosing a business entity.
- Categorize business income and business expenses for proper reporting.
- Calculate asset depreciation to account for wear and tear on assets.
- Distinguish items that affect basis in the entity from items that do not affect basis so to properly allow business losses.
- Analyze how tax requirements and limitations affect business tax planning.
- Analyze business records to adhere to recommended recordkeeping procedures.
- Analyze trust documents to determine appropriate filing procedures.
- Describe provisions unique to farmers and other specialized taxpayers.
This online workshop includes:
- Online Workshop Recording
- Study Guides
- Interactive Exercises and Review Questions
- Electronic Flashcards
- Practice Exams
Steve O'Rourke, EA